SAFETY CONCEPT HOTEL
The following measures will be taken:
- Hand hygiene: Regular hand cleaning, avoid touching objects and surfaces if possible
- Keep your distance: Employees and guests to keep a distance of 1.5 meters between each other, movement and recreation zones were defined, room division if necessary, regulation of number of users in rooms.
- Sufficient disinfectants are available in the public areas.
- We will work particularly carefully at our reception desk. All key cards, pens and credit card terminals you come in contact with will be disinfected after each use.
- In addition, separating disks have been attached or mouth protection is used.
- Several times a day disinfection and cleaning of workstations and public areas (toilets, lifts, door handles, stair railings).
- Regular ventilation of all areas.
- Already valid legal hygiene and protection guidelines must continue to be observed.
- The employees are trained in the hygiene regulations of the BAG.
SAFETY CONCEPT RESTAURANT
Businesses and their guests are required to adhere to the following safety regulations:
- Hand hygiene: Hands must be washed or sanitised on entering the restaurant.
- Maintain social distancing: Where possible, maintain a 1.5 metre distance from other groups of guests and employees.
- Payment: Where possible, payment should be made by card using a contactless transaction.
- Personal data: When serving groups of more than four people, the restaurant must take the name and number of at least one person per group.
- The breakfast buffet is open daily from 07.30 – 11.00 a.m. Due to the limited number of seats, waiting times may occur.
- Please reserve your table for Riders Restaurant in advance via the INSIDE LAAX App, the restaurant website, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at +41 (0) 81 927 97 00.